04 March 2010

Plans, plans, plans...

This is what my travel plans look so far - the idea is to change them constantly just to confuse you though:

March-April = Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador

week 10
London, Great Britain (with Erik)
Mexico city & San Cristobal de la Casas, Mexico

week 11
Villahermosa & Palanque, Mexico
Flores, Guatemala
San Ignacio, Belize

week 12
Belize city, Belize
Northern Guatemala & towards Guatemala city & El Salvador

week 13
Santa tecla & El Salvador, El Salvador
Antigua & Guatemala city, Guatemala

week 14
Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
Tapachula & Oaxaca, Mexico

week 15
Mexico City, Meksiko


April-May = Northern Argentina, Uruguay, Southern Brazil

June-July (with Erik) = Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia, Peru

August-September = Chile, Southern Argentina

October = Mexico (Yukatan and shores of Golf of Mexico)



I'll try to keep you entertained on the way. Or well, at least keep you posted.

I've been told not to lift anything heavy for 7-10 days after the angiography yesterday, but a 15-kilo backpack can't be considered to be that, right? And I'm taking my personal servant with me to London anyway. Will have to replace him with a donkey in Mexico. (We'll see how good kissers they are...)

Toodeloo,
Elina

5 comments:

Carolina Vieira said...

Dear Elina!!
I'm very happy for you and wish you the best luck with your journey! If you ever come to Madeira, let me know and i will glad to be your host!
All the best, Carol

Elina said...

Madeira?! When did this happen?

e said...

Kom ihåg: Du kan inte skriva Amerika utan erik. ;)

Samuel said...

I'll meet ya at Arvika in October. Deal?

Elina said...

@Sam, if you'll move Avrika to Mexico then sure...