01 June 2010

My Paraguayan family

I discovered the joys of family life in Paraguay and found myself being a happy housewife, a mother of two. My kids, Maria age 5 and Marko age 7, are staying with their grandparents while my husband and I are taking our second honeymoon here, where-ever we are. I'm actually just about to meet my husband now, either at where I'm standing or sitting right at this moment or where I get off this bus.


You want to see photos? Sure, here they are, don't we all look happy, I miss them so much every second we're apart... Oh, going already? Well, byebye then!

(The resemblance my darling children might have had with those of my friend Minna's is surely just a coincidence. Or maybe Finnish kids just look all the same.)

Brazilian and Uruguayn civilization almost made me forget how to treat these machista bastards, but Paraguays sure are good at reminding you. My first impression would say, that they're worse than Argentinians, but that can't be right. Right?


Weird entry?
I didn't sleep too well last night, 'cause the lovely ladies I shared a hostel room with in Puerto Iguazu decided to scream and complain about the hostel all night. They thought they had the whole dorm to themselves when they had booked some of the beds and couldn't understand how the hostel could put me in the same room, without informing them. HELLO, this is a HOSTEL and you've booked DORM BEDS! The nice guy at the reception gave me a new room this morning.

No comments: